COVID-19 Sanitary Protocols
Health and Safety Protocols in accordance with the Government's new guidelines:
- Entrance to the club shall be allowed to a limited number of people (we strongly advise you to book your tickets / table prior to your arrival at the club's premises).
- Temperature checks shall be performed on all visitors at the entrance of the club's parking lot (entrance will not be allowed in case of detected fever).
- Safe distance shall be maintained between guests/staff members (entrance floor will be marked accordingly).
- Safe space shall be maintained between tables and a limited number of persons shall be set at each table.
- Interaction with people on other tables shall not be allowed.
- Hanging around the dj booth and the bars shall not be allowed (a waiter will be there to assist you with your order).
- Hand sanitizers, placed at the entrance and throughout the club, shall be regularly used by all guests and staff members.
- Face masks shall be used at all times by all staff members (optional use for guests). Please keep a safe distance from staff members, should you choose to not wear a mask.
- Access to the restroom shall be limited to 3 guests per area, each time (you are encouraged to spend the least possible time within the restroom and sanitize your hands before exiting).
- Please do not visit the club if you have a persistent cough/fever or show any symptoms of illness.
We must stay responsible and protect the people around us even in our holidays.
Let's work together to create a safe, happy environment where we can all enjoy ourselves!